Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent your idea good understanding you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and InventHelp Inventions lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to how do you patent an idea your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.